Recent Research Publications
- “Assessing the sustainability of post Green Revolution cereals in India.” Proc. of Nat. Acad. Sci. vol. 116 no. 50 Proc. of Nat. Acad. Sci., December 2019, 25034-25041. doi:10.1073/pnas.1910935116
- “Coordination of leaf, stem and root traits in determining seedling mortality in a subtropical forest.” Forest Ecology and Management vol. 446 Forest Ecology and Management, August 2019, 285-292. doi:10.1016/j.foreco.2019.05.032
- “Land Cover Regulates the Spatial Variability of Temperature Response to the Direct Radiative Effect of Aerosols.” Geophysical Research Letters vol. 46 no. 15 Geophysical Research Letters, August 2019, 8995-9003. doi:10.1029/2019GL083812
- “The Nexus Solutions Tool (NEST): An open platform for optimizing multi-scale energy-water-land system transformations.” Geosci. Model Dev. Discuss Geosci. Model Dev. Discuss, July 2019. doi:10.5194/gmd-13-1095-2020
- “Predators affect competitors’ coexistence through fear effects.” Nature vol. 570 no. 7759 Nature, June 2019, 43-44. doi:10.1038/d41586-019-01712-7
- “Spatial distribution of roots across three dryland ecosystems and plant functional types.” Western North American Naturalist vol. 79 no. 2 Western North American Naturalist, June 2019, 3.