Recent Research Publications
- “Authoritarian but responsive: Local regulation of industrial energy efficiency in Jiangsu, China.” Regulation & Governance vol. 13 no. 3 Regulation & Governance, September 2019, 384-404. doi:10.1111/rego.12172
- “Ambient Particulate Air Pollution and Daily Mortality in 652 Cities.” The New England Journal of Medicine vol. 381 The New England Journal of Medicine, August 2019, 705-715. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa1817364
- “Harnessing Investor Interest in Sustainability: The Next Frontier in Environmental Information Regulation.” Yale Journal on Regulation vol. 36 no. 2 Yale Journal on Regulation, July 2019, 625-692.
- “The effect of domestic air pollution mitigation and fracking on retirements of coal power plants.” Climate Change Economics vol. 10 no. 2 Climate Change Economics, May 2019, 1950008. doi:10.1142/S2010007819500088
- “Stability and climate policy? Harnessing insights on path dependence, policy feedback, and transition pathways.” Energy Research & Social Science vol. 50 Energy Research & Social Science, April 2019, 168-178. doi:10.1016/j.erss.2018.12.009
- “Spatial analysis of energy needs and GHG emissions of food grains in India.” Science for Total Environment vol. 654 no. 1 Science for Total Environment, March 2019, 841-849. doi:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.073