Recent Research Publications
- “Authoritarian but responsive: Local regulation of industrial energy efficiency in Jiangsu, China.” Regulation & Governance vol. 13 no. 3 Regulation & Governance, September 2019, 384-404. doi:10.1111/rego.12172
- “Enhancement of primary production during drought in a temperate watershed is greater in larger rivers than headwater streams.” Limnology and Oceanography vol. 64 no. 4 Limnology and Oceanography, July 2019, 1458-1472. doi:10.1002/lno.11127
- “Improving the SDG energy poverty targets: Residential cooling needs in the Global South.” Energy and Buildings vol. 186 Energy and Buildings, March 2019, 405-415. doi:10.1016/j.enbuild.2019.01.015
- “Is Abundant Natural Gas a Bridge to a Low-carbon Future or a Dead-end?.” The Energy Journal vol. 40 no. 2 The Energy Journal, February 2019, 1-26.
- “A tale of two tails: Commuting and the fuel price response in driving.” Journal of Urban Economics vol. 109 Journal of Urban Economics, January 2019, 27-40. doi:10.1016/j.jue.2018.09.007
- “Connecting global emissions to fundamental human needs and their satisfaction.” Environmental Research Letters vol. 14 no. 1 Environmental Research Letters, January 2019, 014002. doi:10.1088/1748-9326/aae6e0