Recent Research Publications
- “Coordination of leaf, stem and root traits in determining seedling mortality in a subtropical forest.” Forest Ecology and Management vol. 446 Forest Ecology and Management, August 2019, 285-292. doi:10.1016/j.foreco.2019.05.032
- “Predators affect competitors’ coexistence through fear effects.” Nature vol. 570 no. 7759 Nature, June 2019, 43-44. doi:10.1038/d41586-019-01712-7
- “Spatial distribution of roots across three dryland ecosystems and plant functional types.” Western North American Naturalist vol. 79 no. 2 Western North American Naturalist, June 2019, 3.
- “The potential for mass ratio and trait divergence effects to explain idiosyncratic impacts of non-native invasive plants on carbon mineralization of decomposing leaf litter.” Functional Ecology vol. 33 no. 6 Functional Ecology, June 2019, 1156-1171. doi:10.1111/1365-2435.13316
- “Consistent trade-offs in fungal trait expression across broad spatial scales.” Nature Microbiology vol. 4 no. 5 Nature Microbiology, May 2019, 846-853. doi:10.1038/s41564-019-0361-5
- “Nitrogen addition pulse has minimal effect in big sagebrush (Artemisia tridentata) communities on the Pinedale Anticline, Wyoming (USA).” PLoS ONE vol. 14 no. 5 PLoS ONE, May 2019, e0206563. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0206563