Recent Research Publications
- “Spatial aggregation and the value of natural capital.” Journal of Environmental Economics and Management vol. 118 Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, May 2019, 118-132. doi:10.1016/j.jeem.2019.03.001
- “Assessing ecological infrastructure investments.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America vol. 116 no. 12 Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, March 2019, 5254-5261. doi:10.1073/pnas.1802883116
- “Incentive systems for forest-based ecosystem services with missing financial service markets.” Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists vol. 6 no. 2 Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, March 2019, 105-133. doi:10.1086/701698
- “Cofinancing in Environment and Development: Evidence from the Global Environment Facility.” The World Bank Economic Review vol. 43 no. 1 The World Bank Economic Review, February 2019, 41-62. doi:10.1093/wber/lhw048
- “Is Abundant Natural Gas a Bridge to a Low-carbon Future or a Dead-end?.” The Energy Journal vol. 40 no. 2 The Energy Journal, February 2019, 1-26.
- “A tale of two tails: Commuting and the fuel price response in driving.” Journal of Urban Economics vol. 109 Journal of Urban Economics, January 2019, 27-40. doi:10.1016/j.jue.2018.09.007