Prof. Pavan Sukhdev, leader of the TEEB initative and founder and chair of GIST advisory announced the release of Corporation 2020 web portal, www.Corp2020.com, a platform for the “Corporation 2020” campaign that was launched last June 14th at Rio+20. This campaign lays out a vision for today’s outdated ‘cost-externalizing’ corporation to be transformed into the engine of tomorrow’s ‘green economy.’
Corp2020.com features exclusive film interviews with leading CEOs and thought leaders, including:
- Rob Walton, Chairman of Walmart, the world’s largest public company.
- Jochen Zeitz, CEO of the German sportswear company, Puma, who have recently completed the first ever ‘environmental profit-and-loss statement.’
- Alessandro Carlucci, CEO of Natura, Brazil’s largest cosmetics company.
- Julie Katzman, Executive VP of the Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jochen Flasbarth, President of Germany’s Federal Environment Agency.
In addition, Corp2020.com will feature information on moving from the old corporate model to a more responsible way of doing business; a space to debate current issues in corporate responsibility; and a forum for feedback among a variety of stakeholder groups on pressing issues in corporate reform.
The Corporation 2020 campaign is hosted by the Center for Business and the Environment at Yale University, and operates as a network of collaborators.
Please visit www.Corp2020.com for more information.
Watch for the forthcoming book Corporation 2020: Transforming Business for Tomorrow’s World (Island Press, September 2012) which you can pre-order online http://www.barnesandnoble.com/